The Wiki Booth is a hybrid telephone and solo-working booth. Originally designed as a playful privacy solution, the Wiki Booth provides the perfect quiet corner in co-working spaces and open plan offices.
The Wiki Booth includes a micro-desk for laptops or notepads and cable management allowing electronics to be charged while in use. A small storage area beneath the desk is perfect for books, notepads or magazines, accommodating papers up to A4 size. Add cushions to the seating area for extra comfort, perfect for those longer sessions.
* The Wiki Booth comes fully assembled
* Cushions not included
- We are a Carbon Neutral company with a carbon neutral manufacturing process
- Manufactured from sustainable sourced materials
- Wooded products sequester carbon and help to contribute to net-negative emissions strategies
- Full CAD diagrams are available to facilitate the repair and/or refurbishment extending the products lifespan
- Take-back scheme for repairing, refurbishing or recycling of all products
Our furniture is made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified Birch plywood. Sourced from sustainably managed Northern European forests. Birch species are relatively fast growing and support a myriad of varied wildlife, and where managed as a sustainable forest resource, do not impinge on the natural biodiversity.
Birch plywood has an elegance to it, thanks to its smooth, pale finish which leaves a beautiful sheen on any product made from it. Wood is not only a natural and aesthetically pleasing material for any work space, it is an easy product to maintain and repair.