The Valoví Chair is a charming multi-functional side chair, designed with a curved seat and back for greater comfort. In the office, Valoví is the perfect perch for meetings and breakout areas. In the home, it’s the ideal dining chair. Engineered from 20 interlocking parts, Valovi’s contours are shaped to provide maximum support with the designer of the chair, Denis Fuzii, producing 6 full-size prototypes in an effort to find the perfect solution.
Since its introduction to the Opendesk collection back in 2014, the Valoví Chair has been recognised for its contributions towards Furniture Design and Open Design, appearing most recently in Vitra’s Schadepot collection.
|Material||Birch Ply or White Laminate|
|Design||Joni Steiner/David Steiner|
Please contact us if you require a custom size
- We are a Carbon Neutral company with a carbon neutral manufacturing process
- Manufactured from sustainable sourced materials
- Wooded products sequester carbon and help to contribute to net-negative emissions strategies
- Full CAD diagrams are available to facilitate the repair and/or refurbishment extending the products lifespan
- Take-back scheme for repairing, refurbishing or recycling of all products
Our furniture is made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified Birch plywood. Sourced from sustainably managed Northern European forests. Birch species are relatively fast growing and support a myriad of varied wildlife, and where managed as a sustainable forest resource, do not impinge on the natural biodiversity.
Birch plywood has an elegance to it, thanks to its smooth, pale finish which leaves a beautiful sheen on any product made from it. Wood is not only a natural and aesthetically pleasing material for any work space, it is an easy product to maintain and repair.