ONE TO SEVERAL TABLE
Designed for working, dining, and meeting, the One to Several Table is comprised of thirteen interlocking parts. Its sturdy construction makes it the perfect workbench for a messy designer, maker or hacker. Whether creating a 3D print station or model making lab, the One to Several Table has you covered! Combine with a Beside Table to complete the AtFab family. Scatter Johann Stools around for simple, convenient seating.
|Design||Gary Rohrbacher | Anne Filson|
Please contact us if you require a custom size.
- We are a Carbon Neutral company with a carbon neutral manufacturing process
- Manufactured from sustainable sourced materials
- Wooded products sequester carbon and help to contribute to net-negative emissions strategies
- Full CAD diagrams are available to facilitate the repair and/or refurbishment extending the products lifespan
- Take-back scheme for repairing, refurbishing or recycling of all products
Our furniture is made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified Birch plywood. Sourced from sustainably managed Northern European forests. Birch species are relatively fast growing and support a myriad of varied wildlife, and where managed as a sustainable forest resource, do not impinge on the natural biodiversity.
Birch plywood has an elegance to it, thanks to its smooth, pale finish which leaves a beautiful sheen on any product made from it. Wood is not only a natural and aesthetically pleasing material for any work space, it is an easy product to maintain and repair.