The Meeting Table is perfect for hosting group meetings for up to eight people. The table also makes a great workbench for four. We’ve also even seen them used as dining tables in office canteens and the home. A concealed space for your cables, stationery and gadgets is hidden beneath the table top, accessible via a removable cover.
Easily assembled in minutes, the parts slot into place and are then secured by 4 small coach bolts. It can be disassembled just as quickly for easy storage and transportation.
The Meeting Table is available in a number of custom sizes to fit your space. Please contact us if you require a custom size.
|Lengths||1,800mm | 2,080mm | 2,200mm|
|Materials||Birch Ply or White Laminate|
|Design||Joni Steiner/David Steiner|
The Studio Desk flat-packs in minutes for easy storage and transportation.
- We are a Carbon Neutral company with a carbon neutral manufacturing process
- Manufactured from sustainable sourced materials
- Wooded products sequester carbon and help to contribute to net-negative emissions strategies
- Full CAD diagrams are available to facilitate the repair and/or refurbishment extending the products lifespan
- Take-back scheme for repairing, refurbishing or recycling of all products
Our furniture is made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified Birch plywood. Sourced from sustainably managed Northern European forests. Birch species are relatively fast growing and support a myriad of varied wildlife, and where managed as a sustainable forest resource, do not impinge on the natural biodiversity.
Birch plywood has an elegance to it, thanks to its smooth, pale finish which leaves a beautiful sheen on any product made from it. Wood is not only a natural and aesthetically pleasing material for any work space, it is an easy product to maintain and repair.