The Linnea Bookshelf is a lightweight, elegant shelving system which takes inspiration from traditional joinery. With clever joints and compression fittings, the bookshelf is strong without the need for unsightly nuts and bolts.
Each shelf measures W-457mm, H-350mm, D-350mm, so there’s plenty storage room for files, books, and general studio clutter. The open shelving and slim profile of Linnea make it perfect for displaying treasured ornaments, awards, and pictures. Each horizontal shelf extends slightly beyond the vertical supports, providing a small perch onto which lights or even plants can be hung.
Linnea is large with ample storage room but is deceptively lightweight. Made from 12mm thick high-quality Birch Plywood, the Bookshelf can be assembled and moved with ease.
The Linnea Bookshelf is available in a number of custom sizes to fit your space. It’s an ideal fit for your home.
|Design||Sam Devenport, Pia Narula|
Please contact us if you require a custom size.
- We are a Carbon Neutral company with a carbon neutral manufacturing process
- Manufactured from sustainable sourced materials
- Wooded products sequester carbon and help to contribute to net-negative emissions strategies
- Full CAD diagrams are available to facilitate the repair and/or refurbishment extending the products lifespan
- Take-back scheme for repairing, refurbishing or recycling of all products
Our furniture is made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified Birch plywood. Sourced from sustainably managed Northern European forests. Birch species are relatively fast growing and support a myriad of varied wildlife, and where managed as a sustainable forest resource, do not impinge on the natural biodiversity.
Birch plywood has an elegance to it, thanks to its smooth, pale finish which leaves a beautiful sheen on any product made from it. Wood is not only a natural and aesthetically pleasing material for any work space, it is an easy product to maintain and repair.