The Layout Table is ideal for creative users, it’s wide open worktop perfect for drawing, model making and writing. The Table comes with 3 tool trays, each with different storage capabilities. Pick your favourite based on the stationery you use most, be it fine liners, sketching pencils or drafting compasses. One tool tray slots neatly into the table just below the work surface ready for easy access.
The tables worktop can be removed and flipped, allowing both sides to be used- a great way to keep messy tasks and formal working separate. Keep one side clean for general work and the other ‘spoil side’ messy model making or sketching.
Easily assembled in minutes, the parts slot into place and are then secured by 4 small coach bolts. It can be disassembled just as quickly for easy storage and transportation.
The Layout Table is available in a number of custom sizes to fit your space. It’s an ideal fit for home dining or as an individual desk in your workplace.
Please contact us if you require a custom size
- We are a Carbon Neutral company with a carbon neutral manufacturing process
- Manufactured from sustainable sourced materials
- Wooded products sequester carbon and help to contribute to net-negative emissions strategies
- Full CAD diagrams are available to facilitate the repair and/or refurbishment extending the products lifespan
- Take-back scheme for repairing, refurbishing or recycling of all products
Our furniture is made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified Birch plywood. Sourced from sustainably managed Northern European forests. Birch species are relatively fast growing and support a myriad of varied wildlife, and where managed as a sustainable forest resource, do not impinge on the natural biodiversity.
Birch plywood has an elegance to it, thanks to its smooth, pale finish which leaves a beautiful sheen on any product made from it. Wood is not only a natural and aesthetically pleasing material for any work space, it is an easy product to maintain and repair.