Originally designed as a ‘thank-you’ reward for Opendesk crowd-equity investors, the Johann Stool has since become a firm Opendesk favorite. Johann’s design is simple and clean so it will feel at home anywhere. Dot these versatile stools around your workspace so they are always on hand for an impromptu at-desk meeting or use them for casual seating around a Cafe or Meeting table. We’ve even seen Johann used as a side table!
Please contact us if you require a custom size
- We are a Carbon Neutral company with a carbon neutral manufacturing process
- Manufactured from sustainable sourced materials
- Wooded products sequester carbon and help to contribute to net-negative emissions strategies
- Full CAD diagrams are available to facilitate the repair and/or refurbishment extending the products lifespan
- Take-back scheme for repairing, refurbishing or recycling of all products
Our furniture is made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified Birch plywood. Sourced from sustainably managed Northern European forests. Birch species are relatively fast growing and support a myriad of varied wildlife, and where managed as a sustainable forest resource, do not impinge on the natural biodiversity.
Birch plywood has an elegance to it, thanks to its smooth, pale finish which leaves a beautiful sheen on any product made from it. Wood is not only a natural and aesthetically pleasing material for any work space, it is an easy product to maintain and repair.