The Johann bench is a longer version of the popular Johann Stool, continuing the original’s minimal aesthetics. This neat perch comfortably accommodates two people for meetings or lunch socials. Combine the Johann Bench with a Canteen Table for eating or meeting. Scatter around a Lean Desk or Collaboration Table for more formal working set-ups. The Bench’s light weight makes it easy to move and re-arrange.
|Design||Ben Baker/Johann Aussage|
Please contact us if you require a custom size
- We are a Carbon Neutral company with a carbon neutral manufacturing process
- Manufactured from sustainable sourced materials
- Wooded products sequester carbon and help to contribute to net-negative emissions strategies
- Full CAD diagrams are available to facilitate the repair and/or refurbishment extending the products lifespan
- Take-back scheme for repairing, refurbishing or recycling of all products
Our furniture is made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified Birch plywood. Sourced from sustainably managed Northern European forests. Birch species are relatively fast growing and support a myriad of varied wildlife, and where managed as a sustainable forest resource, do not impinge on the natural biodiversity.
Birch plywood has an elegance to it, thanks to its smooth, pale finish which leaves a beautiful sheen on any product made from it. Wood is not only a natural and aesthetically pleasing material for any work space, it is an easy product to maintain and repair.