The Hot Desk was designed with casual and collaborative working in mind. It comfortably seats four people working on laptops, or more for informal meetings or coffee catch-ups. The design is perfect for co-working spaces, universities, events and workshops where a regular Café Table may be too small.
The cut off corners, chamfered table top and T-shaped legs give the Hot Desk its unique character. There is a generous cable management box in the centre designed to provide maximum space for wires and chargers. The central cable box is best used by mounting a power board to the side, with ample space for chargers (including large Apple MacBook chargers).
Easily assembled in minutes, the parts slot into place and are then secured by 4 small coach bolts. It can be disassembled just as quickly for easy storage and transportation.
The Hot Desk can be made in custom sizes, contact us for details.
The Hot Desk flat-packs in minutes for easy storage and transportation.
- We are a Carbon Neutral company with a carbon neutral manufacturing process
- Manufactured from sustainable sourced materials
- Wooded products sequester carbon and help to contribute to net-negative emissions strategies
- Full CAD diagrams are available to facilitate the repair and/or refurbishment extending the products lifespan
- Take-back scheme for repairing, refurbishing or recycling of all products
Our furniture is made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified Birch plywood. Sourced from sustainably managed Northern European forests. Birch species are relatively fast growing and support a myriad of varied wildlife, and where managed as a sustainable forest resource, do not impinge on the natural biodiversity.
Birch plywood has an elegance to it, thanks to its smooth, pale finish which leaves a beautiful sheen on any product made from it. Wood is not only a natural and aesthetically pleasing material for any work space, it is an easy product to maintain and repair.