Designed by David & Joni Steiner for their niece, Edie, the set is an arrangement of one Edie Table and three Edie Stools. They’re perfect for young children to eat or play around and were designed to be friendly and approachable, simple in form and easy to make. The table and stools also double up as small coffee or side tables.
The Edie stool has come to represent Opendesk and is now in the permanent collections of both the Victoria & Albert Museum, London and the Vitra Design Museum, Basel.
|Material||Birch Ply or White Laminate|
|Design||Joni Steiner/David Steiner|
The Studio Desk flat-packs in minutes for easy storage and transportation.
- We are a Carbon Neutral company with a carbon neutral manufacturing process
- Manufactured from sustainable sourced materials
- Wooded products sequester carbon and help to contribute to net-negative emissions strategies
- Full CAD diagrams are available to facilitate the repair and/or refurbishment extending the products lifespan
- Take-back scheme for repairing, refurbishing or recycling of all products
Our furniture is made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified Birch plywood. Sourced from sustainably managed Northern European forests. Birch species are relatively fast growing and support a myriad of varied wildlife, and where managed as a sustainable forest resource, do not impinge on the natural biodiversity.
Birch plywood has an elegance to it, thanks to its smooth, pale finish which leaves a beautiful sheen on any product made from it. Wood is not only a natural and aesthetically pleasing material for any work space, it is an easy product to maintain and repair.