The Cafe Table is perfect for informal meetings (particularly with a coffee), touching down in a coworking space or tucking into a sandwich away from your desk.
Cafe has been designed with versatility in mind. Its asymmetric shape means up to four people can gather round at once. If you need to accommodate more people for a larger meeting or workshop, simply pull two tables together.
Easily assembled in minutes, the parts slot into place and are then secured by 4 small coach bolts. It can be disassembled just as quickly for easy storage and transportation.
The Cafe Table is an ideal fit for home working or as an individual desk in your workplace.
|Material||Birch Ply, White Laminate|
|Design||David Steiner, Joni Steiner|
Please contact us if you require a custom size.
- We are a Carbon Neutral company with a carbon neutral manufacturing process
- Manufactured from sustainable sourced materials
- Wooded products sequester carbon and help to contribute to net-negative emissions strategies
- Full CAD diagrams are available to facilitate the repair and/or refurbishment extending the products lifespan
- Take-back scheme for repairing, refurbishing or recycling of all products
Our furniture is made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified Birch plywood. Sourced from sustainably managed Northern European forests. Birch species are relatively fast growing and support a myriad of varied wildlife, and where managed as a sustainable forest resource, do not impinge on the natural biodiversity.
Birch plywood has an elegance to it, thanks to its smooth, pale finish which leaves a beautiful sheen on any product made from it. Wood is not only a natural and aesthetically pleasing material for any work space, it is an easy product to maintain and repair.