Breakout is a stand-up meeting table designed to be a hot-desk and social hub. There’s continuous central cable management running the full length of the table with ample room for extension leads, plug boards and chargers (including large Apple Macbook chargers). 2 removable cable covers keep messy wiring out of sight and allow cabling to be accessed when needed.
Used standing up, Breakout keeps meetings short and sweet. Pair with a Divide and host highly functional, efficient meetings. Detachable hooks allow bags and coats to be hung from the table, making it the perfect workhorse for spontaneous meetings or team socials.
The Breakout Table is available in a number of custom sizes to fit your space. The size shown is 2,400mm in length and seats 10 people.
|Lengths||1,800mm | 2,000mm | 2,200mm | 2,400mm|
|Materials||Birch Ply | White Laminate|
|Design||Joni Steiner | Josh Worley|
To find out more about our tailoring service for in-between sizes get in touch.
- We are a Carbon Neutral company with a carbon neutral manufacturing process
- Manufactured from sustainable sourced materials
- Wooded products sequester carbon and help to contribute to net-negative emissions strategies
- Full CAD diagrams are available to facilitate the repair and/or refurbishment extending the products lifespan
- Take-back scheme for repairing, refurbishing or recycling of all products
Our furniture is made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified Birch plywood. Sourced from sustainably managed Northern European forests. Birch species are relatively fast growing and support a myriad of varied wildlife, and where managed as a sustainable forest resource, do not impinge on the natural biodiversity.
Birch plywood has an elegance to it, thanks to its smooth, pale finish which leaves a beautiful sheen on any product made from it. Wood is not only a natural and aesthetically pleasing material for any work space, it is an easy product to maintain and repair.